This post may contain "affiliate links." This means if you click on the affiliate link and purchase the item, I'll receive a commission. I disclose this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. I only recommend products that passed my strict criteria. Read about my research methods in the Start Here page.
Last updated on March 2nd, 2019
This post is for you to talk about Goldwell Elumen if you have bought the Permanent Hair Color Rating List.
If you have not yet, head over here to learn about the Permanent Hair Color Rating List.
To make this forum efficient, please answer these questions when you place a comment about Goldwell Elumen.
- How many times have you used it?
2. Have you applied it yourself or gone to a hairdresser?
3. If you like your Goldwell Elumen hairstylist, please share their information with us.
4. If you applied it yourself, please tell us where you bought it and any helpful details of the application.
5. What do you like/dislike about the results of it?
6. Please make sure to specify how much grey hair you had before the application, maybe in terms of a percent?
If you have not tried Goldwell Elumen yet, please let us know in the comments what you would like to know about its application.
Thank you, ladies, for being part of this community!
Free 5-Day Hair Color Email Course
You can learn simple techniques to choose safer permanent hair color and make informed decisions about your hair coloring, which may save you from an allergic reaction that may result in irritation, hair loss, or anaphylactic shock.
Sign up for this unprecendented 5-day email e-course today!
P.S. You will also receive 20% off on the Permanent Hair Color Rating List.