This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi moisturizer called Daylight Facial Cream is hydrating, light, absorbent, non-greasy, and antioxidant-rich.
- It is very hydrating because it contains sodium hyaluronate and chondrus crispus extract that draw water into the skin to plump and firm.
- In fact, it is the most hydrating cream I have found. If you struggle with dry skin, you must try it.
- Another toxin-free moisturizer I’ve used and liked with sodium hyaluronate is Pure Haven Hyaluronic Acid. However, it wasn’t as hydrating as Crunchi Daylight Facial Cream.
- Crunchi Daylight kept my skin hydrated even in high desert when my body was dehydrated.
- Crunchi toxin-free moisturizer contains a small amount of sweet orange essential oil for subtle, uplifting and refreshing scent. If you prefer skincare without any essential oils, please know that Crunchi Goldenlight Multi-Peptide Serum and Crunchi Powerlight Eye Cream (both contain sodium hyaluronate and are very hydrating) are essential oil free.
- Crunchi clean moisturizer is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a 100% BPA-free/phthalate-free pump. In fact, Crunchi as a company takes more plastic out of the environment than puts in.
To read my detailed review of the Crunchi Daylight Facial Cream, please visit Hydrating Face Moisturizer that Binds Water post.
Please know that I vetted every ingredient of every Crunchi product and endorse the safety of all their products. You can learn more about Crunchi in my Crunchi Non-Toxic Makeup Review blog post.