This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi moisturizer called Daylight Facial Cream is hydrating, light, absorbent, non-greasy, and antioxidant-rich.
- It is very hydrating because it contains sodium hyaluronate and chondrus crispus extract that draw water into the skin to plump and firm.
- In fact, it is the most hydrating cream I have found. If you struggle with dry skin, you must try it.
- Another toxin-free moisturizer I’ve used and liked with sodium hyaluronate is Pure Haven Hyaluronic Acid. However, it wasn’t as hydrating as Crunchi Daylight Facial Cream.
- Crunchi Daylight kept my skin hydrated even in high desert when my body was dehydrated.
- Crunchi toxin-free moisturizer contains a small amount of sweet orange essential oil for subtle, uplifting and refreshing scent. If you prefer skincare without any essential oils, please know that Crunchi Goldenlight Multi-Peptide Serum and Crunchi Powerlight Eye Cream (both contain sodium hyaluronate and are very hydrating) are essential oil free.
- Crunchi clean moisturizer is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a 100% BPA-free/phthalate-free pump. In fact, Crunchi as a company takes more plastic out of the environment than puts in.
Please know that I vetted every ingredient of every Crunchi product and endorse the safety of all their products. You can learn more about Crunchi in my Crunchi Non-Toxic Makeup Review blog post.