Crunchi Face Wash
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi face wash easily removes any makeup and dirt.
- Crunchi safe facial washes come in two kinds: charcoal facial bar and gentle facial bar.
- The charcoal facial bar is ideal for acne-prone and oily skin because it contains clay and charcoal to clarify skin pores.
- The gentle bar is good for normal and sensitive skin because it contains Organic Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Colloidal Oatmeal), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* (Fair Trade, Virgin), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, and Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* (Virgin) to soothe and moisturize the skin.
- I love the fact that Crunchi uses the organic versions of oils, shea butter, and extracts, which reduces the risks of pesticide and herbicide contamination.
- I also highly appreciate the fact that with these facial cleansing bars we do not contribute to plastic pollution because Crunchi does not use any plastic in their packaging.
- By the way, I reviewed every ingredient of every product Crunchi carries and approve all their products for safety.
To learn more about Crunchi, please take a look at my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review blog post.