Crunchi Goldenlight Multi-Peptide Serum
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi Goldenlight™ Multi-Peptide Serum
- Contains FOUR collagen-stimulating peptides that work overtime to visibly plump fine lines, firm and tighten the appearance of the skin, and help reduce the signs of aging, leaving the skin with a natural glow.
- And the natural glow does not come from silicones that so many so-called anti-aging creams and serums have. There are two types of silicones: linear and cyclical. Linear such as dimethicone seems to be safe. Cyclical silicones (e.g. cyclotetrasiloxane (D4), cyclopentasiloxane (D5), and cyclohexasiloxane (D6)), on the other hand, may contribute to endocrine disruption and reproductive issues. And yes, unlike with carcinogens, allergens, and irritants, even small doses of endocrine disruptors matter. Please learn more about that in my blog post about cyclopentasiloxane and other cyclical silicones.
- Silicones simply mask the appearance of wrinkles without improving the skin condition.
- On the other hand, there are independent studies showing that peptides, and particularly signaling peptides, provide anti-wrinkle properties. (Here is one such study.)
- As I’m in my late forties and want to continue believing that I’m in my early thirties, I’m so glad that Crunchi valued my input and designed this wonderful safe product. I’ve been using it since December of 2021.
- Crunchi tested the serum clinically to be non-irritating for the eyes.
- Crunchi 3rd party tested the serum to be gluten-free.
- It has no fragrance or even essential oils. (Read my blog post about the potential concerns of synthetic or even natural fragrance.)
- Besides the powerful peptides features: Organic Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract) that is packed with phytonutrients and antioxidants that plump the look of your skin for an ageless appearance. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) improves the appearance of pores and skin blemishes, and visibly brightens skin tone. Tamarindus Indica Seed reduces the appearance of dullness while smoothing the skin. Organic Green Tea is a potent antioxidant that protects against environmental stressors while soothing the skin. Hyaluronic Acid restores skin hydration while visibly plumping fine lines and wrinkles.
- By the way, hyaluronic acid is not a true acid despite its name. In fact, it is highly beneficial for rosacea because it helps the skin retain moisture. Take a look at what the National Rosacea Society said about hyaluronic acid.
- Packaged in recyclable glass with a glass dropper. No plastic is used in packaging.
To learn more about another amazingly hydrating Crunchi skincare product that you can use together with the serum, please visit here.
To learn about Crunchi makeup, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review.