Crunchi Facial Sunscreen
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi Sunlight Toxin-Free Facial Sunscreen
- Vegan and gluten-free
- Tested negative for benzene
- No GMO ingredients, fragrance, essential oils
- Crunchi sunscreen is lightweight, non-greasy, hydrating, and fast-absorbing.
- It features nourishing ingredients such as squalane and certified organic shea butter and grape seed oil.
- Active ingredient is non-nano particle zinc-oxide (12.5%), but it leaves no white cast. Crunchi achieves that by a lower percentage of zinc oxide, using non-whitening zinc oxide, and many emulsifying ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum SPF 30 protects against both UVA and UVB rays, which is critical to help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early signs of aging.
- Contains some of the safest preservatives: phenethyl alcohol and COSMOS approved sodium phytate, glyceryl caprylate, and glyceryl undecylenate. Actually, I scrutinized every ingredient of every Crunchi product for safety and approve them all.
- It is now in the EWG recommended Sunscreen Guide in the category “Best Daily Use SPF”!
- Designed to layer well over Crunchi Daylight® Moisturizer and under Crunchi Smart Primer and Beautifully Flawless Foundation
- Packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a 100% BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free pump and recyclable cap. One of the great facts about Crunchi is that they take more plastic out of the environment than they put in.
To learn about Crunchi makeup, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review. To learn how this sunscreen compares with other popular brands and how to choose the right sunscreen, visit my Best Non-Toxic Face Sunscreen Guide blog post.
Also, if you are a US resident, I invite you to my closed educational Facebook group called Healthy Simple Beauty. It will help you become a more confident consumer of beauty products.