Crunchi Eye Cream
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi Powerlight™ Eye Cream
- Designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, to help minimize the appearance of dark circles, to temporarily reduce the appearance of puffiness and more
- Has been clinically tested and is considered “non-irritating” for eyes
- No fragrance
- No essential oils
- Features niacinamide (vitamin B3), organic green tea, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, squalane, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-38 is a collagen-stimulating peptide as opposed to inhibitor peptides (Botox-like) such as Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 that can impair memory in the long-term because they block the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in muscle contractions.
- Contains some of the safest preservatives: phenethyl alcohol, and COSMOS approved sodium phytate, glyceryl caprylate, and alcohol. Actually, I scrutinized every ingredient of every Crunchi product for safety and approve them all.
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with a 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free recyclable lid. As a matter of fact, Crunchi takes more plastic out of the environment than they put in.
To learn more about another amazingly hydrating Crunchi skincare product, please visit here.
To learn about Crunchi makeup, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review. Feel free to join my closed educational Facebook group called Healthy Simple Beauty to become a more confident consumer of beauty products. The group is for US residents only.