Crunchi Eye Cream
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi Powerlight™ Eye Cream
- Designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, to help minimize the appearance of dark circles, to temporarily reduce the appearance of puffiness, and more
- Has been clinically tested to be non-irritating for the eyes
- No fragrance
- No essential oils
- Features niacinamide (vitamin B3), organic green tea, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, squalane, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-38 is a collagen-stimulating peptide as opposed to inhibitor peptides (Botox-like) such as Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 that can impair memory in the long-term because they block the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in muscle contractions.
- Contains some of the safest preservatives: phenethyl alcohol, and COSMOS approved sodium phytate, glyceryl caprylate, and alcohol. Actually, I scrutinized every ingredient of every Crunchi product for safety and approve them all.
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with a 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free recyclable lid. As a matter of fact, Crunchi takes more plastic out of the environment than they put in.
To learn about Crunchi makeup, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review.