This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Crunchi carries 12 different brushes
- They are all vegan.
- They are professional-grade. My friend who is a professional makeup artist for celebrities confirmed that Crunchi brushes are professional-grade.
- As you can see, I own and use them all and can attest to their high quality.
- To achieve maximum results and airbrush look, it is best to apply Crunchi makeup or any makeup with makeup brushes as opposed to fingers, sponges, or pads.
- Crunchi toxic-free liquid foundation is full coverage and on a thicker side. Especially, if you do not need a lot of coverage, it is very important to apply it with Crunchi flat top number 1 brush. To learn more about the ingredients of the liquid foundation, please read my Crunchi Non-Toxic Liquid Foundation post.
- I recommend Crunchi with the utmost confidence because I know Crunchi works very hard to produce well-performing vegan and safe products packaged in eco-friendly packaging. I have been researching makeup and skincare products for a decade now, so I think I am qualified to tell the real thing from all the greenwashers. And every time some disturbing news come out about heavy metals, asbestos, benzene, and PFAS contaminants found in makeup or skincare products, I feel fortunate to be able to feature Crunchi on my website. Moreover, Crunchi has been backing Federal legislation banning PFAS and requiring more supplier transparency.
- Crunchi also carries a lot of great skin care products, too, and my favorite is Crunchi Goldenlight Multi-Peptide serum. It helps me achieve the appearance of a brighter and smoother complexion in my late 40s. Learn about its amazing and unprecedented ingredients in the Goldenlight Multi-Peptide Serum post.
To learn more about Crunchi, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review.