Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara is one of the safest mascaras I have seen
- There are preservatives, which is important because bacteria can cause an eye infection
- The preservatives used are some of the safest, which are phenethyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, and ethylhexylglycerin.
- The ingredient isopentyldiol has no safety data.
- The mineral pigments used are sourced from around the world.
- They do not test their products for heavy metals.
- Please know that some of their products such as lipsticks contain petroleum-based dyes and pigments that I do not recommend.
- It works great: does are not shed or leak – no raccoon eyes
- It is wet and adds length and volume to my eyelashes.
Please read my post about heavy metals in makeup to shop with more confidence.