Crunchi Liquid Foundation
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Toxic-free liquid foundation
- Contains no harmful preservatives, instead has preservatives that are approved by COSMOS/ECOCERT, a European certification for organic and natural products
- Only mineral pigments are used, no petroleum-based dyes
- The mineral pigments are tested for heavy metals and the results are outstanding
- Features Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, which helps reduce wrinkles by increasing the presence of superoxide dismutase (SOD) that fights free radicals
- Provides full coverage but it is lightweight
- Spreads easily, evenly, and smoothly
- Packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a 100% BPA- and phthalate-free pump. In fact, in 2020, Crunchi became a plastic negative company, which means that they take more plastic out of the environment than put in. By the way, I vetted every ingredient of every Crunchi product for safety and endorse every product.
- I like the liquid foundation because it helps me look younger! I use 2.5 shade. If you are not sure what shade is right for you, get the shade sample card first, or email me your picture in the natural light without makeup. I apply the foundation with the No. 1 Flat Top Brush to achieve an air-brushed look. And for a dewy effect, I love using Crunchi Highlighter. For more tips on how to apply makeup and learn more about clean beauty, join my closed educational Facebook group called Healthy Simple Beauty.
To learn more about the ingredients of the liquid foundation, please read my Crunchi Non-Toxic Liquid Foundation post.
To learn more about Crunchi, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review.