Crunchi Liquid Foundation
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Toxic-free liquid foundation that I use and love
- Contains no harmful preservatives or other harmful ingredients
- Crunchi preservatives are approved by COSMOS/ECOCERT, a European certification for organic and natural products.
- Only mineral pigments are used, no synthetic petroleum-based dyes.
- The high purity mineral pigments do not come from China. Crunchi tested their mineral pigments for heavy metals and the results are outstanding.
- Crunchi products were featured in the Environmental Health News because their tested products had no detectable levels of organic fluorine, which is an indicator of PFAS associated with infertility, high cholesterol, insulin resistance, diabetes, impaired immunity, and cancers.
- All Crunchi non-toxic makeup and skincare products are cruelty-free and vegan.
- Crunchi foundation contains no essential oils and is formulated with sensitive skin in mind.
- The liquid foundation features Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, which helps reduce wrinkles by increasing the presence of superoxide dismutase (SOD) that fights free radicals.
- This clean foundation provides full coverage but is lightweight.
- It is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free pump. In fact, Crunchi takes more plastic out of the environment than it puts in.
- I like this liquid foundation because it helps me look younger! I use 2.5 shade and L20 concealer. If you are unsure about which shade is right for you, get the shade sample card first, or email me your picture in the natural light without makeup, and I will assist you in choosing your tone. I apply the foundation with No. 1 Flat Top Brush to achieve an air-brushed look.
- The foundation has the perfect balance between a satin and semi-matte finish. And for a dewy effect, I love using Crunchi Highlighter.
- Crunchi foundation is full coverage, which is great for most people. But if you are looking for light coverage and a dewy effect, consider applying Henne Face Oil (use READLABELS code) first and then the Crunchi foundation. You can also achieve light coverage by using a No. 1 Flat Top Brush and less than one pump, which make it very economical.
- Check out other Crunchi makeup products, such as Crunchi Lip Crayon, Crunchi Eyeshadow, Crunchi Eyebrow Pencil, Crunchi Blush, Crunchi Mascara, Crunchi Translucent Finishing Powder, Crunchi Bronzer as well as Crunchi skincare options, including Eye Cream and Multi-Peptide Serum, in the Healthy Skin section of my shop.
To learn more about the ingredients of this liquid foundation, read my Crunchi Non-Toxic Liquid Foundation post. You can also find out how Crunchi foundation compares to 20 other foundations in the Clean Foundation Guide blog post.
Please know that I closely studied every ingredient of every Crunchi product for safety and endorse all their products. To learn more about Crunchi, visit my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review.
To get $10 off on the 1st purchase of $50+, click on my affiliate link in the purple button below.