Pure Haven Skincare
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Pure Haven probiotic skincare line utilizes a powerful toxic-free plant-based preservation system that contains the following ingredients: populus tremuloides bark extract, glyceryl caprylate, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, lactobacillus, p-anisic acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, and sodium phytate, which are actually beneficial for the skin, too.
- The probiotic that Pure Haven uses is called lactobacillus ferment lysate filtrate. They also use prebiotics to provide food for the probiotic.
- The probiotics are great to bring back the skin into balance.
- Pure Haven offers a pre+probiotic skin care bundle that includes night serum and free purifying charcoal mask and exfoliator and free shipping.
- I think Pure Haven skincare is good especially for acne, irritated, reddened, dry, inflamed, or sensitive skin.
- I use and love their face cleanser, hand cream, and shampoo.
For my comprehensive review of this brand and how they compare with others, please read my Pure Haven Review post.