Saltverk Sea Salt
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Saltverk Pure Flaky Sea Salt
- Extracted from the stream of the Arctic Ocean in Iceland which seems to be the cleanest place on the planet
- Produced with 100% geothermal energy, which is good for the environment
- Comes in small glass jars (probably, you’ll have to order several jars)
- Cadmium, mercury, and arsenic levels are insignificant and the lead level is the best I have seen so far in salt:
lead: 0.0301 mg/kg
cadmium: <0.004 mg/kg
mercury: <0.007 mg/kg
arsenic: <0.06 mg/kg
- We can consume 16 grams of this salt a day and still won’t exceed a daily California Proposition 65 limit for reproductive toxicity.
- I use this salt and love it.
To learn about heavy metal concerns in supplements, refer to my post Clean Protein Powder Guide.
To learn about heavy metals in makeup, visit my post Are There Heavy Metals in Makeup?.
You can also order it from Amazon