This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- All Naturepedic mattress models are GOTS-certified organic
- Naturepedic was the first company to complete the Organic Trade Association’s new Organic Fraud Prevention Plan (source). In other words, Naturepedic verified the integrity of their organic supply chain and got official proof of their commitment.
- In fact, it seems like Naturepedic has received every possible relevant certification, award, and membership. You can see all their accomplishments here.
- Made of safe materials including organic cotton, organic wool, and organic latex
- Naturepedic mattresses and all their other products are made in Ohio
- Naturepedic EOS Classic and Pillowtop mattresses can be customized to be latex-free
- Naturepedic EOS Trilux mattresses do not have springs, they are latex only
- All three EOS lines (Classic, Pillowtop, and Trilux) can be customized to be vegan wool-free (after you click on the buy now button, you will see customization options toward the bottom of the page)
- Naturepedic mattresses come in different degrees of firmness; in other words, they are totally customizable.
- You can also select dual firmness (one side of the mattress is soft, the other side is firm)!
- 90-day money-back guarantee with free shipping and free returns (within the continental US and Canada) if purchased from Naturepedic directly. The return can be initiated only 30 days after the purchase to give the mattress a ‘break-in’ time and body adjustment. In addition, Naturepedic offers a 10-year warranty for the Chorus model and a 20-year warranty for Serenade and EOS. By the way, if you buy from your local store, the same favorable return, warranty, and delivery policies might not apply.
- Based on our personal experience, the Naturepedic mattresses are super comfortable (even for my husband’s bad back).
- Both my husband and I love our Naturepedic organic mattress! We own 4 Naturepedic mattresses and love them! My husband and I have been sleeping for years on an EOS Classic model. One of the nice things about a Naturepedic EOS is that you can make 2 sides different. For the latex, you can choose Soft, Medium, or Firm. And for the coils, you can choose Plush or Firm. For my side, I have soft latex and plush coils. And my husband has medium latex and plush coils. For your reference, I am 130lb and he is over 200lb. We are both side sleepers.
- My son sleeps on the 2-in-1 kids mattress and by the way, I believe Naturepedic kids mattresses are the most affordable in the organic mattress industry.
- Also, after I discovered I was allergic to down, Naturepedic adjustable pillow became my favorite pillow because it is soft like down but provides enough support.
Please use the discount code IREAD15 to get 15% off. This discount code can’t be used at your local store.