Healthy Baby/Kids, Healthy Sleep
Organic Kids Mattress
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Naturepedic organic mattress certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Made of safe and hypoallergenic materials such as organic cotton, non-GMO sugarcane PLA, and stainless steel coils.
- To be safe, Naturepedic kids and crib mattresses do not contain latex as some people can be allergic to latex.
- This 2-in-1 organic kids mattress has one waterproof side made from non-petroleum bioplastic.
- Naturepedic also carries a non-waterproof kids mattress (has organic wool)
- My 10-year-old son sleeps on the 2-in-1 mattress
- Our whole family sleeps on Naturepedic mattresses now! My husband and I and our guests sleep on this Naturepedic organic mattress.
- After discovering that I was allergic to down, this Naturedic adjustable pillow became a perfect substitute for down.
- Naturepedic was the first company to complete the Organic Trade Association’s new Organic Fraud Prevention Plan (source). In other words, Naturepedic verified the integrity of its organic supply chain and got official proof of its commitment.
- In fact, it seems like Naturepedic has received every possible relevant certification, award, and membership. You can see all their accomplishments here.
- This is the brand I trust!
Use the discount code IREAD15 to get 15% off.