Meliora Dish Soap Bar
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Meliora dish soap is the safest dish soap I have ever seen.
- It has no synthetic fragrance, no dyes, no preservatives, and no ethoxylated ingredients or any other ingredients that may contribute to health problems.
- It is soap made with organic sunflower and coconut oils.
- It comes unscented or scented with organic lemon peel essential oil.
- I highly appreciate the fact that there is no plastic packaging. In fact, the Meliora company is plastic-free.
- I also love it because it lathers well and does not get soggy!
- To prevent the dish soap from sitting in water, I recommend using a soap dish that drains well.
- I studied the ingredients of all Meliora products and deemed them safe for our health and the planet.
To learn how this toxin-free dish soap compares with many others, take a look at my Non-Toxic Dishwashing Soap Guide.
To read my review of Meliora products, please click here.