360 Cookware Stainless Steel Cookware
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- 360 Cookware Stainless Steel Cookware and Bakeware
- 360 Cookware manufactures a variety of stainless steel cookware including stainless steel slow cookers, bakeware, and flatware.
- None of their cookware or bakeware has any type of non-stick coating, not even so-called “healthy” non-stick cookware (you can learn more about the concerns of non-stick coating in my Is GreenPan Non-Stick Cookware Safe? post).
- The stainless steel cookware is made of three primary metals that are bonded together, with a .110 gauge of thickness. The inside layer (cooking surface) is T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, 18/8. (18/8) refers to the percentage amount of chromium and nickel in the metal. In this case, it is 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The outside layer (sits on the burner) is T-400 series stainless steel that has a lower nickel content and high carbon steel content to interact on induction cooktops. These two layers of stainless steel surround a layer of aluminum, which ensures superior heat conduction and even heating. Aluminum does not leach into the food.
- 360 Cookware is truly unique because it utilizes Vapor® Seal that captures heat and keeps it moving around your food, not escaping out the sides. That allows cooking without oil or water.
- It is possible to make your fried eggs and omelets slide off the stainless steel skillets. Be sure to heat the pan well before adding oil. 360 Cookware uses a dry sanding process on all of our products, which gives it a non-porous surface.
- I like the fact that they carry stainless steel slow cookers because ceramic cookware or dishes may leach small amounts of lead and cadmium into food.
- The 360 Cookware stainless steel cookware is manufactured in the USA (however, they source the materials from around the world).
You can read about the safety of stainless steel and other cookware in my Safe Cookware guide.
Please use the discount code IREAD to get 20% off. The discount code does not work on flatware.