Branch Basics All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- The ingredients of this non-toxic all-purpose cleaner concentrate are safe enough to be a body wash and pass even the most sensitive people’s test.
- The preservation system includes a combination of a higher pH of 8.5 +/- 0.5, sodium phytate, and a large amount of organic chamomile.
- Even in a diluted form, the products have been tested to last up to 2 years.
- I’m impressed with the amount of time the women-owned company spent to make sure that the organic chamomile is free of contaminants, and that the manufacturer was not adding trace amounts of chemicals without telling them.
- The concentrate comes with empty plastic bottles (you can opt-out of the plastic bottles or choose glass bottles) to make various safe cleaners by diluting the concentrate. Please see the dilution instructions here.
- My favorite uses: dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid, surface cleaner, and laundry detergent
- When I use it as dishwasher detergent, I fill 90% of the bottle cap.
This is what one of the Savvy Consumer Circle members said about Branch Basics All-Purpose Cleaner:
To read the full review of Branch Basics, please visit the Branch Basics Safe Cleaning Products post.
To get 15% off, please use the discount code READ15 at the checkout.