Branch Basics Cleaners
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Branch Basics uses a concentrate in various dilution proportions to make all-purpose non-toxic cleaners.
- The ingredients of this non-toxic all-purpose cleaner concentrate are safe enough to be a body wash and pass even the most sensitive people’s test.
- The preservation system includes a combination of a higher pH of 8.5 +/- 0.5, sodium phytate, and a large amount of organic chamomile.
- Even in a diluted form, the products have been tested to last up to 2 years.
- I’m impressed with the amount of time the women-owned company spent to make sure that the organic chamomile is free of contaminants, and that the manufacturer was not adding trace amounts of chemicals without telling them.
- The GLASS STARTER KIT comes with a bottle of non-toxic concentrate and three empty glass bottles to make various safe cleaners by diluting the concentrate. Please see the dilution instructions here.
- They also offer a Trial Kit, a Laundry Kit, and a Premium Kit.
- My favorite uses are dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid, surface cleaner, and laundry detergent.
- As laundry detergent, it works for cold washing delicates, such as silk and wool, unless dry cleaning or another way of treatment is specified on the garment label.
- When I use it as dishwasher detergent, I fill 90% of the bottle cap.
This is what one of the Savvy Consumer Circle members said about Branch Basics All-Purpose Cleaner:
To read the full review of Branch Basics, please visit the Branch Basics Safe Cleaning Products post.
Once again, check out Branch Basics User Guide to learn about the ways to dilute and use their products.
To get 15% off the STARTER KITS, please use the discount code READ15 at the checkout.