Crunchi Lip Gloss
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- This non-toxic vegan Crunchi lip gloss does not contain any harmful ingredients.
- It contains only mineral pigments that do NOT come from China, which minimizes the risk of disproportionally high levels of heavy metal contamination.
- In fact, Crunchi third-party tested this toxic-free lip gloss and all their products for heavy metals and the results were outstanding!
- In addition, Crunchi tests for fluorine, which can be an indication of the presence of PFAS contaminants commonly found in makeup products, even in green and clean beauty products.
- Mamavation featured Crunchi products including this safe lip gloss in her PFAS study in the best category because all Crunchi products had no detectable levels of organic fluorine (a proxy of PFAS linked to infertility, high cholesterol, insulin resistance, diabetes, impaired immunity, and cancers). You can read more in the Environmental Health News.
- This non-toxic lip gloss is gluten-free and vegan.
- All plant oils are organic and that reduces the risks of pesticide residues.
- The Crunchi lip gloss is packaged in a glass tube. Also, Crunchi as a company takes more plastic out of the environment than it adds in.
- This safe beauty product is hydrating yet non-sticky
- My favorite shade is Date Night (Vanilla).
- For tips on how to apply Crunchi makeup products, join my Healthy Simple Beauty Facebook group.
To read my detailed analysis of this vegan lip gloss, please visit the Best Vegan Lip Gloss blog post.
To learn more about why I consider Crunchi the best makeup company, read the Crunchi Non-Toxic Makeup Review blog post.