Organic Crib Mattress
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Naturepedic organic crib mattresses are certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
- They are made of safe and hypoallergenic materials such as organic cotton, non-GMO sugarcane PLA, and stainless steel coils.
- All crib mattresses are waterproofed because it is necessary to protect the baby from harmful microbes that can grow in the mattress and then are inhaled by the baby. Learn more here.
- The waterproof cover is made of one of the safest plastic.
- All crib mattresses are latex-free because when it comes to babies we do not want to take chances. Read my review of latex-free mattresses to learn about the importance of no latex in crib mattresses.
- There are many different models to choose from.
- This is the organic crib mattress my son slept on when he was a baby.
- Our whole family sleeps on Naturepedic mattresses now! Our son sleeps on this kid’s mattress and my husband and I and our guests sleep on this Naturepedic organic mattress.
- After I discovered that I was allergic to down, this Naturedic adjustable pillow became a perfect substitute for down.
- Naturepedic was the first company to complete the Organic Trade Association’s new Organic Fraud Prevention Plan (source). In other words, Naturepedic verified the integrity of its organic supply chain and got official proof of its commitment.
- In fact, it seems like Naturepedic has received every possible relevant certification, award, and membership. You can see all their accomplishments here.
Please use the discount code IREAD15 to get 15% off.
To learn how Naturepedic crib mattresses compare with other popular brands (e.g. Newton, Nook Pure Organic), take a look at my Naturepedic Non-Toxic Crib Mattress: Was it Worth Switching To? blog post.