Earth Mama Baby Mineral Sunscreen
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Earth Mama Baby Mineral Sunscreen lotion
- Broad-spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- The active ingredient is coral reef-safe 25% non-nano zinc oxide.
- It contains organic botanical ingredients: coconut, olive, raspberry, pomegranate, and jojoba oils, beeswax, shea butter, and calendula extract.
- NSF certified for organic ingredients
- Clinically tested for irritation
- No fragrance or even essential oils
- No preservatives because there is no water
- I consider the ingredients in all Earth Mama products safe. Yet, I am not closely familiar with this company and its ways, i.e., the raw materials for their ingredients, how they test them, and what their heavy metal test results are. The company I fully trust and whose products I use without any wavering is Crunchi. Here is Crunchi Facial Sunscreen I use every day. Earth Mama is more budget-friendly, though.
- Consider other Earth Mama products: the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance awarded Earth Mama Uber Sensitive Sunscreen and Earth Mama Eczema Cream, Earth Mama Belly Butter, Earth Mama Baby Lotion, Earth Mama Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash, Earth Mama Unscented Castile Baby Wash, Earth Mama Deodorant, Baby Face Mineral Sunscreen Stick, Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Stick, and a great number of other Earth Mama products.