Healthy Skin, Sunscreen
Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Stick
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Stick
- Comes in two shades for light and dark skin tones
- Broad-spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- The active ingredient is coral reef-safe 22% non-nano zinc oxide
- It contains organic botanical ingredients: coconut and sunflower oils, beeswax and carnauba wax, shea and cocoa butters, aloe vera juice, and calendula extract.
- NSF certified for organic ingredients
- No fragrance or even essential oils
- Because there is no water, no preservatives need to be used, which are often a cause of concern.
- I find ingredients in all Earth Mama products safe. Nevertheless, I am not closely familiar with this company and its ways, i.e., the raw materials their ingredients, how they test them, and what their heavy metal test results are. The company I fully trust and whose products I use without any hesitation is Crunchi. Here is Crunchi Facial Sunscreen I use every day. Earth Mama is more budget-friendly, though.
- Consider other Earth Mama products: the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance awarded Earth Mama Uber Sensitive Sunscreen and Earth Mama Eczema Cream, Earth Mama Belly Butter, Earth Mama Baby Lotion, Earth Mama Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash, Earth Mama Unscented Castile Baby Wash, Earth Mama Deodorant, Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, and a great number of other Earth Mama products.