Plant Therapy Organic Essential Oils
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Plant Therapy carries both USDA-certified organic and non-organic essential oils.
- The essential oils are derived with all 4 methods (they disclose that on the product pages):
- Steam distillation
- Cold press
- Solvent extraction (they assure that the solvents are not present in the oils and you can see that information on their test reports)
- GC/MS (gas chromatography-mass spectrometry) reports are available on each product listing for every lot number.
- I have interviewed with their formulators, and I really like that they rigorously test the batches of oils and disclose the test reports on their product pages. They make sure that the essential oils that adhere to the ISO component breakdowns. They also have a team of analytical chemists and certified aromatherapists to ensure that the purity and high quality of the oils.
- I also love the fact that they provide a lot of education on the website on how to use essential oils
- I wish they carried more organic oils, but they say they are not always available.
- The easiest way to add your favorite scent to your room is to get an affordable Passive Sunflower Diffuser