Loulouka Organic Baby Formula
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Loulouka Organic Baby Formula
- Made in Switzerland
- No controversial palm oil (There is a 2003 study that shows that palm oil interferes with calcium absorption and therefore decreases bone mineralization/density. However, the 2005 study showed no effect on bone mineralization/density. Note that the babies were fed with a formula containing palm oil for the first 4 months of their lives only.)
- The main carbohydrate is lactose
- Uses whole milk rather than skim milk, which means it needs less vegetable oil (in this case – a blend of coconut, canola, and sunflower oils)
- Comes in three stages: stage one – for newborns, stage 2 – for 6-12 months, stage 3 – for 12+ months
- Stages 2 and 3 have maltodextrin, which I do not think is that big of a deal especially when it is in the European and organic formula
- Organic Start offers great customer service
- Organic Start has free expedited shipping
- They sell other European formulas as well
Please use the discount code IRLFY10 for 10% off.