This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Annmarie offers a variety of facial oils and serums
- Made of organic or wildcrafted plant ingredients, but I wish they differentiated between the two
- Carries pH-balanced cleansers and offers a variety of products for many different tastes
- There seems to be nothing harmful in their products. I say “seems” because they use a lot of botanical extracts, which is good on the one hand, but, on the other hand, even botanicals may cause issues.
- I used a few products a while back and remember liking them especially their Annmarie Probiotic Serum with Tremella – Bio Facial Elixir, which contains Tremella Fuciformis (Tremella Mushroom) Extract. It has superior hydrating, nourishing, skin elasticity improvement, skin healing, and skin-brightening properties.
To read my review of pH-balanced cleansers, visit here.