Earth Mama Deodorant

This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.

  • It comes in a stick
  • The botanical ingredients are organic
  • It contains corn starch, magnesium, and baking soda
  • Scented with organic essential oils
  • I like the fact that it is certified by NSF, which means it contains 70% or more certified organic ingredients, and the remaining 30% of ingredients are on the NSF allowed list.
Scroll to Top