True Botanicals Skincare
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- True Botanicals offers a variety of skincare products
- Covers such skin conditions as rosacea, aging, dryness, and blemishes
- Makes serums and oils, not creams or lotions. That means that there are no emulsifying ingredients.
- I like the fact that True Botanicals uses ingredients like hyaluronic acid, ceramides, peptides, vitamin C, and niacinamide, which are great for dry, aging, and sensitive skin.
- Not all their plant oils and extracts are certified organic but they said they use high-quality ingredients from sustainable farms without harmful contaminants.
- Every ingredient is independently certified by MADE SAFE®, which means it won’t cause harm to humans or the environment.
I also think it is great that they offer specifically designed skincare and personal care designed for pregnancy.
- Please know that in their nourishing cleansers they use cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, which some people can be sensitive to, especially if you are sensitive to its close relative, cocamidopropyl betaine. You can read more about in my post about cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine.