Silk Therapeutics Skincare
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Silk Therapeutics is a clinical-grade skincare line, which means that in clinical studies there were significant improvements in the skin condition.
- They use only absolutely necessary ingredients, which reduces the risk of irritation or allergic reactions.
- They also use some very beneficial ingredients such as activated silk, vitamin C, vitamin B, and hyaluronic acid.
- The supporting ingredients are some of the safest.
- Silk Therapeutics is EWG verified.
- I love the fact that they make their products themselves at their own facility.
- I wish their botanical ingredients were organic though.
You can read more about it in the Silk Therapeutics Review post and browse the comments to see what people said about it.
Get 25% with the discount code IRLFY25