Pure Haven Shampoo
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Has one of the safest and mildest surfactants of the glucoside family
- Has some of the safest preservatives
- Contains beneficial organic plant extracts and oils
- I am using this shampoo now and like it a lot
- It lathers well and cleans my hair well without drying it
- In addition, Pure Haven has a new Supergreens shampoo and conditioner. Along with the same surfactants and preservatives, they have more plant proteins, powders, and extracts beneficial for your hair. I am looking forward to trying them, too!
Pure Haven shampoo is rated the best among soap-free shampoos in my Shampoo Rating List.
You can read more about Pure Haven shampoo and conditioner in detail in my The Best Safest Shampoo post.