Pure Haven Conditioner
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Contains beneficial organic plant extracts and oils
- Uses caprylhydroxamic acid, a common preservative in green, natural, and organic personal care products; however, it might not be good for people with eczema (please read more about it in my Best Safest Shampoo post)
- Uses ECOCERT/COSMOS compliant conditioning ingredients instead of quaternary ammonium compounds
- Pure Haven has recently reformulated their conditioner to remove a quaternary ammonium compound and changed preservatives. I have not tried this reformulated product yet.
- In addition, Pure Haven has come out with a new Supergreens conditioner and Supergreens Deep conditioner that have more plant proteins, powders, and extracts beneficial for your hair. I am looking forward to trying them, too!