Neal’s Yard Remedies Men’s Aftershave Balm
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- NYR non-toxic men’s aftershave cooling balm
- Made with 93% organic ingredients
- Features organic shea and cocoa butters, almond and bergamot oils, Norway spruce extract
- Contains sodium hyaluronate, which makes it hydrating
- Uses a safer preservative such as potassium sorbate
- Has essential oils that may create a light natural scent
- Consider NYR Age-Defying Men’s Moisturizer, Seaweed Shampoo, Conditioner, Multipurpose Balm, Organic Eye Makeup Remover, Hand Wash, Frankincense Intense Lift Eye Cream, Frankincense Intense Lift Cream, Frankincense Intense Lift Serum, and other NYR products for men.
- NYR is a European company. I haven’t noticed any carcinogenic or endocrine-disrupting ingredients in any of their products.
- Note that some other NYR foaming products contain cocamidopropyl betaine that may cause allergies in some people if it is of poor quality and contains the DMAPA contaminant, which is a sensitizer. However, the company assured me that they minimize the amount of the DMAPA contaminant in their cocamidopropyl betaine.
- My husband uses this NYR aftershave balm and loves it!