Neal’s Yard Remedies Hand Wash
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Hand Wash
- Geranium & Orange hand wash is made with 85% organic ingredients
- Garden Mint & Bergamot hand wash is made with 82% organic ingredients
- Apart from the essential oils, the base ingredients for these two washes are similar
- They foam because they are made with saponified organic olive and saponified organic coconut oil and one of the safest and most gentle surfactants, coco-glucoside
- I like that the scent is pleasant but not overpowering
- And I like that the hand washes do not dry the hands
- Keep in mind that some other Neal’s Yard Remedies’ hand washes and other foaming products contain cocamidopropyl betaine which I do not like, so I recommend reading ingredients. You can read my post about cocamidopropyl betaine here.