Magtein Magnesium Threonate
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Magnesium Threonate by Magtein
- Magnesium Threonate is the only form of magnesium that is known to cross the blood brain barrier creating the potential to improve memory, attention, and processing speed*
- Magtein has a clinical trial showing that it improves cognition/memory in those with cognitive impairment*
- Magtein also contains vitamin C and vitamin D for better absorption*
- Unlike Magnesium Citrate, it has little laxative effects*
- Magtein capsules are free of dyes, gluten, GMOs, and microcrystalline cellulose (that can be made with nanomaterial)
- I have been taking Magtein and noticed memory improvement almost right away
- Tests showed that I am magnesium deficient so I need to supplement magnesium
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please use the discount code IREAD10 to get 10% off the order or an additional 5% off subscriptions!