Magnesium Malate Powder
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Magnesium Malate Powder by Seeking Health
- Contains magnesium (as dimagnesium malate) 500 mg 119% daily value
- No dyes, artificial or even so-called “natural” flavors, no gluten, or any other filler ingredients
- There are different forms of magnesium. Magnesium malate has been studied in patients with fibromyalgia because “malate” can help improve energy production. This form is also helpful for relieving muscle pain and tender points.*
- I like this product by Seeking Health, but keep in mind that I do not recommend all Seeking Health products. You can find a list of Seeking Health that met my inactive ingredient safety criteria here. Please consult with your doctor whether taking the supplement is right for you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
In September 2020, you can use the discount code IRINASEPTEMBER to get 10% off.