This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Contains some of the safest surfactants
- Has some of the safest preservatives
- No quaternary ammonium compounds or coating agents so it is perfect who do not want Hairprint restorer or henna be blocked
- Hairprint offers a variety of formulations, the difference is in botanicals used
- It is rated as one of the safest soap-free shampoos in my Shampoo Rating List
- I used it and liked it at the time
To read my detailed review on Hairprint shampoo and conditioner, please visit here.