This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- It contains some of the safest and gentle non-stripping surfactants – decyl glucoside and sodium cocoamphoacetate – which means that it should be a good option for naturally coiled dry hair.
- It has some of the safest preservatives – leuconostoc radish/cocos nucifera ferment.
- It has no coating agents, so it is perfect for those who do not want gentle Hairprint hair color restorer or henna to be blocked.
- Hairprint offers a variety of formulations with the main difference in the botanicals used.
- It is rated as one of the safest soap-free shampoos in my Shampoo Rating List.
- My clients with coarse, dry, and naturally coiled hair like Hairprint Amla shampoo and conditioner a lot.
To read my detailed review on Hairprint shampoo and conditioner, please visit my post The Non-Toxic Shampoo to Know About.