This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- It contains some of the safest and gentle non-stipping surfactants, which are decyl glucoside and sodium cocoamphoacetate, which means that it should be a good option for dry and curly hair.
- It has some of the safest preservatives, which are leuconostoc radish/cocos nucifera ferment.
- It has no coating agents so it is perfect for those who do not want gentle Hairprint hair color restorer or henna be blocked.
- Hairprint offers a variety of formulations, the difference is in botanicals used
- It is rated as one of the safest soap-free shampoos in my Shampoo Rating List.
- My clients who have coarse, dry, and curly hair like Hairprint Amla shampoo and conditioner.
To read my detailed review on Hairprint shampoo and conditioner, please visit here.