Gel Hand Sanitizer
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Gel Hand Sanitizer by Evolved by Nature, a sister company of Silk Therapeutics
- Contains 70% ethyl alcohol, which is, according to the CDC, high enough to be used in healthcare settings
- Also contains activated silk, which is a great skin conditioner
- I think it is easier for kids to apply because it is a gel
- It is free of any essential oils
- It is made in the company’s own facility in Massachusetts.
This is a sister company of Silk Therapeutics which I trust. I have already used and reviewed Silk Therapeutics products.
Check out my Non-Toxic Anti-Aging Beauty Routine Guide listing some of the Silk Therapeutics age-defeating products.
For a discount, please use the code IRLFY10