Evolvh Hair and Body Care
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Shampoos, conditioners, styling products, treatment, body washes and lotions
- Evolvh offers hair products for different wants and needs: curls, color, volume, smooth, frizz, and repair.
- They use the same core ingredients – preservatives, surfactants, and coating agents – across their brand.
- NO synthetic fragrance, silicones, gluten, sulfates, parabens, ethoxylated ingredients, harsh preservatives, phenoxyethanol
- For preservatives, they use ECOCERT certified dehydroacetic acid and 0.1% benzyl alcohol, both of which I find harmless in this particular usage and concentrations.
- Their products contain essential oils.
- Most products are vegan.
- Made in the USA
- While there are no ingredients of high concern, they do use cocamidopropyl betaine, which is suspected of inducing skin sensitization in a very small number of people, if the ingredients have contaminants. Evolvh assured me that the amount of cocamidopropyl betaine in their shampoos is low. So, the products should not cause any allergic reaction in most people.
- For conditioners, Evolvh uses brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, dicapryl succinate, and brassica glycerides, which are plant-derived ingredients produced from renewable resources.
- I applaud their transparency. Looking at their ingredients I can tell that they are doing their best to utilize natural ingredients from renewable sources.
- My team member used their volumizing series and was very satisfied with the result, especially with Step One cleansing treatment. Her fine curly hair felt voluminous and did not need Step Two volumizing elixir because it made her hair heavy. But everyone is different, and your hair may need just that. She also used their foaming body wash and liked it, too. She actually bought it for her husband, and he approved of it because it doesn’t have any “girly” smell.
To learn more about Evolvh products and their ingredients, refer to my post about their Sulfate-Free Color-Safe Shampoo.
Please use the discount code IREAD15 to get 15% off.