Earth Mama Uber-Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Earth Mama Uber-Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Lotion
- Clinically tested for irritation
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Broad-spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB protection
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- The active ingredient is coral reef-safe 25% non-nano zinc oxide.
- It contains organic botanical ingredients: coconut, olive, raspberry, rice, and jojoba oils, beeswax, shea butter, oat flour, aloe vera juice, and calendula extract.
- NSF certified for organic ingredients
- No fragrance or even essential oils
- No preservatives due to the absence of water
- In general, I find the ingredients in all Earth Mama products safe. However, I am not closely familiar with this company and its ways, i.e., the raw materials for their ingredients, how they test them, and what their heavy metal test results are. The company I fully trust and whose products I use daily is Crunchi. For example, here is Crunchi Facial Sunscreen. Earth Mama is more budget-friendly, though.
- Consider other Earth Mama products: the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance awarded Earth Mama Eczema Cream, Earth Mama Belly Butter, Earth Mama Baby Lotion, Earth Mama Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash, Earth Mama Unscented Castile Baby Wash, Earth Mama Deodorant, Baby Face Mineral Sunscreen Stick, Earth Mama Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Stick, Earth Mama Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, and a great number of other Earth Mama products.