Crunchi Smart Primer
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- This Crunchi Smart primer contains safe ingredients including some of the safest preservatives approved by COSMOS/EcoCert, a European certification for organic and natural personal care products.
- In fact, I studied extensively every ingredient of every Crunchi product and endorse them all.
- This clean beauty product helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles and hydrates the skin.
- It is a good idea to use this safe primer to maximize the wear of Crunchi liquid foundation
- You can also use this non-toxic primer as a stand-alone moisturizer.
- The primer contains a skin-loving Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract that helps reduce wrinkles by increasing superoxide dismutase (SOD) that fights free radicals.
- It is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle with a BPA- and phthalate-free pump. In fact, Crunchi removes more plastic from the environment than it adds.
- Crunchi was featured in the Environmental Health News as all their tested products had no detectable levels of organic fluorine, which is a strong indicator of PFAS associated with infertility, high cholesterol, insulin resistance, diabetes, impaired immunity, and cancers.
To read more about Crunchi, please read my Crunchi non-toxic makeup review.
And tor tips on how to apply Crunchi safe makeup products easily, join my closed educational Facebook group called Healthy Simple Beauty.