Healthy Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Concentrated coconut cream
- It is whole coconut meat in a concentrated form.
- Referred to as “coconut butter”
- NOT a cooking oil
- Contains no additives, not even water
- 70% fat
- Comes in a glass jar
- Flavorful and delicious
- It is very concentrated and will last you a while. Mix the concentrate with water to make creamy coconut milk according to the instructions.
- Healthy Traditions source their coconut cream concentrate directly from small farmers in the Philippines who implement organic farming practices but are not certified by the USDA.
- I looked for tasty and safe coconut milk high and low. When I found Healthy Traditions coconut cream concentrate, it was the end of the search for me. I love this concentrate because the coconut milk I make with it is truly tasty, and the concentrate lasts me a long time.
To learn more about Healthy Traditions coconut cream concentrate, read my post Yummy and Safe Coconut Milk.