Beauty by Earth Mineral Sunscreen Stick
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- Mineral sunscreen stick SPF 30 for face and neck
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No fragrance
- The non-tinted version leaves some white cast
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- The active ingredient is 20% non-nano uncoated zinc oxide, which makes it coral reef-safe.
- Features organic coconut, sunflower, and castor seed oils, beeswax and carnauba wax, shea and cocoa butter, and aloe vera powder.
- Even though there is sunflower oil, I believe it is okay because extracts used in the formula should prevent any potential oxidization.
- I looked at most products by Beauty by Earth and saw no red flags in the ingredients.
- Although I recommend all Beauty by Earth products, I’m not intimately familiar with the company. Thus, I have no information about their heavy metal test results and if they test for heavy metals in the first place. The company I trust completely and whose products I use without any doubts is Crunchi. Check out Crunchi Facial Sunscreen. Nevertheless, if you are on a tight budget, Beauty by Earth is a good option.
- Check out Beauty by Earth Mineral Body Sunscreen, Beauty by Earth Body Self Tanner, Beauty by Earth Face Self Tanner, Beauty by Earth Tinted Mineral Sunscreen (Crème), Beauty by Earth Tinted Mineral Sunscreen (Latte), and many other Beauty by Earth products.
- They have bundles, too, such as Moisturizer Basics Bundle which contains three products: Oil Control Face Moisturizer, Eye Cream, and Anti-Aging Face Cream with hyaluronic acid.
To learn more about mineral and chemical UV filters and the difference between UVA and UVB protection, refer to The Best Non-Toxic Face Sunscreen Guide.
Please use the discount code IREAD12 to get 12% off.