NYR Age-Defying Men’s Moisturizer
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on the affiliate link and buy an item, I’ll receive commissions.
- NYR non-toxic age-defying men’s moisturizer
- Made with 83% organic ingredients
- Features organic shea and cocoa butters, organic almond and jojoba oils, organic spirulina extract
- Contains peptides and sodium hyaluronate, which makes it hydrating and helps reduce fine wrinkles
- Uses safer preservatives such as potassium sorbate and a probiotic preservative leuconostoc ferment filtrate
- Has essential oils that may create a light natural scent
- Consider NYR Men’s Aftershave Balm, Seaweed Shampoo, Conditioner, Multipurpose Balm, Organic Eye Makeup Remover, Hand Wash, Frankincense Intense Lift Eye Cream, Frankincense Intense Lift Cream, Frankincense Intense Lift Serum, and other NYR products for men. Also, check out Kosmatology Men’s Body Wash and Crunchi Charcoal Body Bar.
- NYR is a European company. I haven’t seen any carcinogenic or endocrine-disrupting ingredients in any of their products.
- Note that some other NYR foaming products contain cocamidopropyl betaine that may cause allergies in some sensitive people if it is of poor quality and contains the DMAPA contaminant, which is a sensitizer. But the company assured me that they minimize the amount of the DMAPA contaminant in their cocamidopropyl betaine.