Last updated on April 19th, 2018
Do you have a product or service that is aligned with healthy living? Contact me for a product review! And I will consider reviewing your products. I have to warn you that my criteria are strict, and I choose only the best products in their product categories. I understand the challenges that manufacturers face and give credit to companies that are transparent and honest.
I take product reviews seriously! When I do a product review, I draw on my knowledge of how consumer products are made, what your competitors have to offer, and what my blog followers are looking for.
Let me outline my general product review criteria.
- No endocrine disrupting ingredients that may mimic or disrupt hormones;
- No carcinogenic ingredients/materials;
- No ingredients that are known common irritants, comedogens, or contact allergens;
- No ethoxylated ingredients;
- No synthetic fragrances;
- No synthetic or crude petroleum colors/dyes (that applies to cosmetics);
- Sufficient preservation system if needed (that applies to beauty/personal care products containing water);
- If a company claims to have tests done by an independent lab, the test reports need to be supplied for review;
- GOTS certification is required (that applies to textiles and mattresses);
- GOLS certification is required for natural latex foam;
- No polyurethane furniture in upholstered furniture and mattresses;
- Eco-friendly packaging;
Email me with a list of ingredients or materials that go into making your products. In the email, tell me when you are available to chat on the phone. I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Please read about beauty product ingredients, you will never find in the products I review here.
Thank you for reaching out!
Get this free guide and take 5 powerful steps to a non-toxic home today!
When you join the I Read Labels For You community, you'll gain clarity and confidence to create a non-toxic home.
"I find your knowledge so helpful, to the point and like a gold mine. You have saved me so much time and have taught me so much.” Toni